New Insights Into The Origin, Prevention and Successful Treatment of Illnesses
Since 1979, Dr. Sultan’s quest has been looking for underlying causes of illness instead of giving medicines to mask symptoms. Here is a simple fact regarding causation of chronic illness. It summarizes Dr. Sultan’s 40 plus years of experience. An overwhelming majority of chronic illness results from environmental factors as well as from nutritional, dietary and hormonal factors.
That is it! What are the implications?
If you want to:
- Get rid of your symptoms
- Get rid of your drugs
- Get rid of the physician (virtually)
And, enjoy good health again you have to pay attention to these factors.
Here is something my great teacher Sidney Baker MD taught about causation:
- If you are sitting on a tack, it takes a lot of psychotherapy to make it feel good.
- It is better to pull out the tack before you sit
- If you are sitting on two tacks, removing just one does not result in 50% improvement.
- You got to treat all the major causes
As long as you are having problems, you are sitting on tacks! Together, we will figure out what they are.
If you want to ignore these two rules, you can eat, drink, smoke, and breathe anything you want because we have a “magic pill” for everything. This is how the sick remain sick and keep spending money endlessly. This is medical economics in a few words!
Think, Think, Think!!
Equipped with this knowledge, there is no need for you or your loved ones to suffer.